Donald Trump could have the election legally stolen from him on either December 19 when the Electoral College casts their votes or on January 6 when a joint session of Congress gathers to count those votes.
The establishment is in full-blown panic mode at this point, and they seem to have settled on “Russian interference in the election” as the angle they plan to use to try to deny Trump the presidency.
As you will see below, there is an all-out effort to try to persuade members of the Electoral College that are supposed to be committed to Donald Trump to cast their votes for someone else instead. And if that doesn’t work, the groundwork is being laid for the Electoral College votes to potentially be invalidated when a joint session of Congress meets to count those votes on January 6. I will explain how that would work later on in this article, but first, let’s take a look at 14 signs that indicate there is a plot to use Russia as an excuse to steal the presidency from Donald Trump.
1. A group of 10 presidential electors has sent a letter to National Intelligence Director James Clapper asking to be briefed on Russian efforts to interfere in the election in November. This group is led by Nancy Pelosi’s daughter Christine.
2. The Clinton campaign is publicly supporting the effort to arrange for the members of the Electoral College to be given an “intelligence briefing” on Russian interference in the election before they cast their votes.
3. White House spokesman Josh Earnest claims Donald Trump “called on Russia to hack his opponent” and that Trump “benefited from malicious Russian cyberactivity”.
4. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has announced that he supports an investigation into “Russian election interference.”
5. On Sunday, U.S. Senators Chuck Schumer, Jack Reed, John McCain and Lindsey Graham announced that they very much desire to see an investigation into Russian interference in the election.
6. U.S. Representative David Cicilline is urging electors to consider the “extent that foreign interference in the United States presidential elections may have influenced the final result” before they cast their votes.
7. U.S. Representative Jim Himes is calling Donald Trump “a danger to the republic” and is publicly encouraging members of the Electoral College to vote for someone other than Donald Trump on December 19. I don’t recall any member of Congress ever suggesting members of the Electoral College do such a thing in any other election.
8. Time magazine is openly lobbying for members of the Electoral College to vote for someone other than Donald Trump on December 19.
9. The former acting director of the CIA has boldly proclaimed that Russian attempts to alter the outcome of the election in November were “the political equivalent of 9/11″.
10. Former CIA agent Bob Baer appeared on CNN recently and publicly called for a new election if it can be shown that the first one was not legitimate due to Russian interference.
11. Former CIA operative and erstwhile presidential candidate Evan McMullin says Donald Trump is “not a loyal American” because his views are not anti-Russian enough.
12. The Huffington Post is touting a 1995 federal court ruling as a precedent that could be used to take the presidency from Donald Trump and hand it to Hillary Clinton if a court finds that Russian interference altered the outcome of the election.
13. Hillary Clinton’s Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri is now claiming that a “foreign state” tried to hack her Gmail account just days before the election.
14. Barack Obama has ordered the intelligence community to gather all of the evidence it can find of Russian interference in the election and to deliver that evidence to him before he leaves office.