You will hear the following in this Broadcast:
-Yellowstone volcano: Geyser’s eighth eruption in three months concerns scientists
– Kilauea volcano is literally erupting green GEMS called olivine into the air
– Solar storm shock claim: Extreme solar winds are ERODING the Moon
– Astronomers see distant eruption as black hole destroys star
– Record-breaking rain hits France again, Paris breaks rainfall record set in 1960
– At least 20 people killed with 35 injured after thunderstorms hit parts of India as the 2018 monsoon season set to arrive any day now
-Record 41.1 mm (1.6 inches) of rain in 10 minutes floods Lausanne, Switzerland
– It’s raining octopus! Sea creatures fall from the sky after being ‘sucked from the ocean by a waterspout and carried into coastal city’ during powerful storm in China
– Paradise Islands Galapagos under threat as a seismic crisis under Volcan Santo Tomas suggests that the volcano is approaching an eruption
– Iceland’s biggest volcano STRUCK by powerful earthquakes
Ways to support this ministry: https://www.paypal.me/YOURNEWLIFEINCHRIST
COME AND VISIT ME:
Thank you for watching and God bless you!
Copyright Disclaimer: Citation of articles and authors in this report does not imply ownership. Works and images presented here fall under Fair Use Section 107 and are used for commentary on globally significant newsworthy events. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised, not all the views, news or opinions represent the beliefs of CWW7NEWS/Evangelist Dina Amelia Kalmeta.